You can freely access most of our contents without joining as a member. If you want to use the Company’s membership services, you must enter the following information, and there is no restriction on the use of the service without entering the optional items.
1. Scope of Collection of Personal Information
2. Personal Information Items Collected
To sign up as a website member
To book a room
To book a banquet
To join the membership
3. Method of Collecting Personal Information
The Company collects personal information through the website (membership registration, reservation consultation, customer’s voice, online questionnaire survey, event participation), written form, telephone, fax, etc. In addition, the following information can be generated and collected in the course of service use or business processing.
The Company collects personal information to provide satisfactory services and for the following purposes
1. The K-Hotel destroys members’ personal information without delay once the purpose of its collection and use has been attained. The time of destruction is as follows:
A. Membership subscription information is kept for one year to provide service to returning guests after the membership withdrawal (under the internal policy)
2. However, if the Company needs to keep personal information for a certain period under applicable laws such as the Commercial Act after the purpose of its collection and use has been attained, it does so for the following periods
2. In any of the following cases, the Company may share members’ personal information without consent, under the applicable laws
To improve its services, the Company hires contractors to process personal information as follows
The Company promptly destroys members’ personal information when the purpose of collecting or using it is achieved.
* The method and specific timing of destroying personal information are as follows:
Members can access or correct their personal information provided to the Company. The Company will take measures without delay once a request to access or edit personal information is made in writing, via phone, or email to the Company’s Privacy Officer or Controller. If a member requests for correction of an error in his/her personal information, the information will not be used or provided until the correction has been completed.
* The Company may refuse your request to view or correct your personal information in cases where:
Analyzing members’ and nonmembers’ visiting time or frequency to the Company’s website.
Remembering your preferences and interests, and tracking your digital footprints; and Understanding how often you participate in events or visit the Company’s website to perform targeted marketing and provide personalized services.
You have the right to block or allow cookies. You can configure your web browser to allow all cookies, allow cookies after confirmation, or block all cookies.
* How to block cookies
A. To allow or block cookies if you are an Internet Explorer user.
B. To view cookies if you are an Internet Explorer user.
The Company takes technical and administrative measures to secure your personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, fabricated, or damaged.
② Measures against hacking
③ Minimizing the number of personnel to access personal information and their trainings
④ Operation of a Task Force dedicated to personal information protection
The Company has designated the person responsible for dealing with customer complaints related to personal information as follows
Users may raise all complaints on personal information protection while using the Company’s services to the Privacy Officer or the responsible department. The Company will respond swiftly and sufficiently to the raised complaints. For other reports or counseling on the breach of privacy, please contact the following institutions.
2. The-K Hotel includes the following in the email’s title and main text when it transmits any advertising information for online marketing (e.g., provision of product information) so that the customer can easily identify the advertising information.